Project/Production Manager (UK Remote)
RemoteUnited Kingdom, England, LiverpoolProject and Strategy
*If you are not based in the UK, please do not apply - your application will not be considered*
We are Tokyo -
a digital agency with offices in London and Liverpool. Our client
experience spans the tech, entertainment, automotive and retail
industries and includes well known brands such as Google, Harrods,
Cisco, Emirates, Volkswagen, BBC and adidas.
We are looking for an experienced Project/Production Manager to join our team preferably with an Agency background.
The experienced Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarise progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients and the internal team to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfil client needs. Projects will be planned out at the start in JIRA.
- Initiate the project - check feasibility and work out budgets, teams and resources
- Carry out planning - this will include setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for tasks - in accordance with the needs of our client.
- Select, lead and motivate your project team
- Manage the project - which includes coordinating the project team to keep them on track and keeping the project on budget
- Carry out monitoring and control activities in order to track the progress of the project
- Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time
- Implement any necessary changes throughout the process
- Report regularly to management and the client
- Close the project - including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project.
Knowledge of JIRA is essential.